- The privacy of visitors and users is very important for Premium Sofas, Lda. And as such, we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with all of your personal information.
B. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, places on your computer or on your mobile device through the internet browser. The placement of cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time the user visits it.
The term cookies was used in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, namely how users arrive and use the website or the area of the country through which they access the website, etc.
At any time, the user can, through his internet browser, decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block the respective entry in his system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of visits to the site, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies does the website www.premiumsofa.net use?
Cookies have different functions:
Essential cookies - Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of the website. They allow navigation on the website and the use of its applications, as well as accessing secure areas of the website through login.
Analytical cookies - The use of these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by personalizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise.
Functionality cookies - The use of these cookies has the functionality of remembering the user's preferences.
Third-party cookies - These are used to measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
Advertising cookies - They serve to target advertising according to the interests of each user, allowing to limit the number of ad impressions.
The cookies used can be:
Permanent cookies - They are stored on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) of the internet browser and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session cookies - They are temporary, remain in the user's internet browser until he leaves the site. The information obtained allows to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
As explained in the lines above, cookies help the user to get the most out of the website www.premiumsofa.net.
Please note that when disabling cookies, some parts of the www.premiumsofa.net website may not function properly.
More information about cookies:
You can get more information about cookies at the following URL: https://ec.europa.eu/info/cookies_en
C. Data Processing
1. Personal data entered by visitors and users of the website www.premiumsofa.net are processed by Premium Sofas, Lda.
For more information contact us at email@example.com
D. How we collect your personal information
The following types of personal information that we may collect and store are:
- Information about the device through which you access the website, including IP address, geographic location, internet browser you are using, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to the website www.premiumsofa.net such as, visiting time, pages visited, and navigation paths.
- Information you enter during your contact request, such as first and last name, email address, address, telephone contact.
- Information you enter when subscribing to the newsletter, and or, any other text field throughout the website.
- Information you enter on the website www.premiumsofa.net with the intention of being published on the internet.
- Any other type of information that is sent to Premium Sofas, Lda.
E. Use of your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following:
- Optimize our website and brand professional level.
- Customize the website according to users' preferences.
- Enable the use of the features available on the website www.premiumsofa.net.
- Sending marketing campaigns and or sending other commercial communications.
- Sending email notifications for specific orders.
- Sending commercial newsletters (these can be canceled at any time in the respective newsletter)
- Sporadically provide information to third-party programs with statistical information about our users.
- In the processing of information sent by users, such as criticisms or reviews about our products, or about our website.
- Keep the website www.premiumsofa.net safe and fraud-free.
- Maintain the website www.premiumsofa.net in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGDP).
Premium Sofas, Lda. processes your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to meet any reasonable request from competent law enforcement officers or representatives, judicial authorities, government agencies or bodies, including competent data protection authorities. Your personal data may be transferred on the initiative of Premium Sofas, Lda. To the police or judicial authorities as evidence or if there are justified suspicions of an unlawful act or crime committed by you, through your registration or use of www.premiumsofa. net, in the respective social networks Premium Sofas, Lda. or other communication with Premium Sofas, Lda.
F. Disclosure of Personal Information
Premium Sofas, Lda. May provide your personal data, or information that the user enters on the website www.premiumsofa.net, to their respective employees, and or, to other employees who are part of companies within the Premium Sofas Group. These data will only be made available for strictly necessary purposes, as indicated in the points above. Except for another point, Premium Sofas, Lda. Will not provide your personal information, or any other type of information provided by the users of the website.
G. Legitimacy in the processing of personal data
- For the processing of your personal data for the purpose described in paragraphs E, we ask for your authorization.
- The processing of your personal data for the purpose described in point E, is necessary to allow Premium Sofa to comply with its legal obligations.
For more information, visit the website of the National Data Protection Commission, at the following URL https://www.cnpd.pt/